About our Client
Based on the CBD fringes, our client is a well-established private enterprise with national operations. They are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to be responsible for their payroll.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will see you responsible for the end to end payroll of 300-400 staff across multiple awards. The duties and responsibilities of the role include;
- Hands on processing of both casual and permanent monthly payroll
- Setting up new starters, calculating leave entitlements, superannuation, workcover, PAYG and termination
- Award and EA interpretation
- Customer service for payroll queries
- Ad hoc projects as required
Demonstrating a minimum of 5 years payroll experience working across multiple awards, you will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and providing a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for payroll queries. A focus on improvements, strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn is essential. Previous experience with Pronto payroll is highly regarded.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Up to $80k package
- Convenient location - close to train, busway, cafes and shops
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or if you have a specific question related to this role contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125.