A global business with an enviable track record of success over the past decade, our client is set to continue to expand across the Asia Pacific region. At the cutting edge of their industry, they are an innovative and well respected organisation who are well known for investing in their people.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Efficient processing of Australian and New Zealand weekly payroll
- Processing terminations, new starters, leave management etc.
- Ensuring timely completion of month-end reporting
- Payroll tax reconciliations
- Providing advice and liaison with internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar position. You will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and providing a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for payroll queries. We are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer who thrives in an extremely fast paced and deadline driven environment.
What's On Offer?
- Permanent role
- Competitive Salary
- Extra employee benefits
- High performing team
- Strong, positive leadership
- Excellent working conditions - have a laugh at work!
If this role appeals to you and you have the experience and attitude to match, APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.