This is your chance to join a recognised industry leader with consistently sensational results as they navigate a large centralisation of their national payroll. With this large project well underway the payroll department the team is looking to secure an additional resource to ensure the payroll continues to run smoothly. This position will have a view to transition from temp to perm.
Reporting to the National Payroll Manager you will play an active role in processing a large weekly payroll of 800-1000 employees, tasks ranging from:
- Updating & Maintaining Payroll Records
- Maintain annual leave, sick leave, long service leave
- Interpret awards and agreements
- Calculate overtime payments, redundancies and terminations
- Assist with payroll reporting
- Previous experience using a large system such as Micropay, Chris 21, SAP or
- PeopleSoft is highly advantageous.
With a strong knowledge of Australian payroll legislation, you will have experience processing large payrolls and have worked to non-negotiable deadlines. In addition to a large payroll system you will ideally have been exposed to a Time & Attendance system. Fast paced and energetic, this role will keep you interested, motivated and on your toes at all times.
To express your interest please use the APPLY NOW function on the page or call Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 8270 9737.