This privately owned company, a leader in their field require the expertise of a Payroll Manager or Accountant who has extensive payroll knowledge and experience in systems upgrades and implementations to join their small payroll team to manage a systems implementation. You will partner with the business to successfully manage the project on a contract basis.
- Implementing and developing payroll controls and policies
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing and delivery
- Systems testing and implementation
- Training and developing employees on new system
- Business partnering to ensure smooth and timely delivery of system implementation
- Experience managing implementations of a payroll / timekeeping system
- Experience in managing a regular payroll for at least 400+ employees
- Understanding of payroll legislation and EA and Awards
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Kronos time and attendance experience highly advantageous
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley on 0431677784. Salary based on experience.