This global leader is at the forefront of change and development, inspiring the world with their products and delivering the future of technology to your home.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-time Payroll and HRIS Administrator to join this leading brand during their continuous growth. Primarily, your role would be to coordinate the payroll process, ensure all HR and related information systems are correct and assist with general HR administration tasks as required.
Based in luxury offices in Western Sydney positioned amongst a buzzing cafe atmosphere, you can enjoy a 1st class working environment with onsite parking available and positioned conveniently within a short stroll to public transport.
Commencing immediately in this long term contract, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support in compensation & benefits related administration activities
- Processing of multiple monthly and expatriate payroll runs
- Maintain accuracy of payroll reports prepared by ADP
- Answer queries related to pay, leave, tax, pay advice payment summary
- Conduct monthly checks for any compliance requirements
- Send payment summaries for past financial years when requested
- Work with ADP on amending any incorrect payment summaries
- Oversee/administer the entry of new starters into system
- Draft internal variation letters for staff
- Timely filing of all staff movements
- Record any permanent staff terminations and follow through the process
- Additional Ad hoc reporting and tasks as required by management
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field
- A self-motivated attitude with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication
- An eye for detail and excellent time management skills
- Experience in a similar Payroll Administration role, processing an outsourced payroll
- Full payroll and legislation knowledge
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications, with advanced Excel skills
- Competent analytical and numerical skills
Make the move of a lifetime and apply today to secure an interview!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704