At people2people, we are constantly searching for candidates who have previous corporate receptionist and administration experience and who are looking for part-time work. Our clients are located in the heart of the Sydney CBD and in Northern Sydney locations as well across a variety of different industries.
At the moment, we have a number of vacancies located in various North Shore locations working any days between Monday and Friday at full time hours or reduced hours at 2,3 or 4 days per week.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Setting up and maintaining meeting rooms and communal areas
- Answering incoming calls and responding to emails
- Providing ad hoc administration support to various teams
- Liaising with facilities management to organise building repairs
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience working on a corporate reception desk
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Professional demeanour and corporate presentation
- Capacity to work on a part time basis at full time hours on various days (between Mon-Fri)
If you are interested in temporary, contract, or temp-perm receptionist/administration opportunities to develop your career, please apply today! Alternatively, call Suchi on 02 8270 9739 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Please note: this is a general registration advert for registering with people2people.