This company is perfectly situated in the heart of the CBD, minutes away from Sydney harbour and close to public transport. They are looking for a Part time Events and Marketing Administrator to join their team.
This is a dynamic events and marketing role, suitable for someone with a marketing diploma and one to two years' experience in integrated marketing. This role will make you gain great marketing experience.
* Two days a week (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing marketing support to the Marketing Communications Manager and to wider business as required
- Assisting with the delivery of companies strategic marketing plan
- Assisting with the event management and organisation working with internal staff and external agencies
- Administration of promotions and activities
- Liaising with relevant marketing agencies
- Assisting with photo shoots
- General administration duties
To be successful you have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Experience in marketing or digital marketing position
- Have an understanding of the brand management, digital marketing and print production process
- Demonstrated inter personal skills and ability to liaise in a professional manner with external and internal client base
- Proficient with Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoin
- Experience in Adobe CS, WordPress, or other similar systems
Apply now and gain valuable experience working in a dynamic marketing and events role as can be an immediate start.