This successful mid-tier law firm has offices throughout Australia, is committed to creating a friendly and inclusive team environment.
The firm is looking for a Part Time Legal Secretary to join their Insurance Litigation team for up to two months with the possibility of extending into a permanent opportunity.
Supporting a Partner and team of Lawyers, your key responsibilities will be:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing briefs for Counsel
- Extensive diary and email management
- Drafting letters and correspondence
- Processing end of month billing and entering time
- Preparing reports, documents and letters
- Managing files
- All other Secretarial duties as required
To be considered for an interview you must have:
- Aderant experience highly regarded
- Ability to work as part of a team and thrive under pressure
- An adaptable and flexible nature, assisting the team where required
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office with a fast and accurate typing speed
If you think you are eligible for this excellent opportunity, please click apply. Or for further discussion please call Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.