A fantastic opportunity for an astute EA to join a growing firm located in the heart of the CBD. This is a newly created role, with many opportunities for growth. This is a part time role working 3 days per week, with the days of work being negotiable.
Use your supreme organisational skills to directly support the CEO in a 1:1 role. We are seeking a candidate who is proactive, with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines.
Your days will be busy and varied, with responsibilities to include:
- Amending lengthy contracts
- Preparing agendas and board papers
- Expense management
- Assisting with budgets
- Event management
- Diary and email management
- Arranging travel
- Assist with the development various operational policies and procedures
- Arranging board meetings
- Facilities management to include maintaining office supplies
- Ad hoc administrative duties
The successful candidate to join this high performing team will posses:
- 10+ years EA / PA / Legal Secretarial experience (ideally within a legal or professional services environment)
- Experience with track changes, markups and amending lengthy contracts
- Ability to meet deadlines with high levels of initiative
- Fast and accurate typing speed and Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of professionalism
- Good technical skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This is a rare opportunity that will not last. If this position is of interest to you, contact people2people today!
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Anthony Demarco at people2people on 02 8270 9715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715