Nationally renowned and prestigious firm, located in brand new, stunning Sydney offices. The firm offers genuine opportunity for career progression, social functions, ongoing training, team events, study support, health and lifestyle seminars, sports team and daily refreshments.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a strong work ethic to take on a part-time permanent role on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as a legal secretary supporting a Partner within the Banking & Finance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing diaries, emails and appointments
- Editing and amending documents
- Ad hoc duties
- Processing complex billing
- Liaising with clients and partners
- Opening and closing files
- Dictaphone typing
This role will be challenging and engaging, and in order to be successful in the role, candidates must demonstrate:
- 2+ years legal secretarial experience
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional organisational skills and prioritisation
- A strong work ethic
- A confident and driven personality
- Professional communication skills
- Exceptional personal presentation
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Alice Rettie at people2people on 02 8270 9770 for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )