Thrive in a fast paced, nurturing environment
Join a firm that has an excellent name in the market
This national firm are seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their busy practice! Social & inclusive environment.
Located in the heart of the CBD, this firm provide their employees with the tools and resources to service their clients at the highest standard.
Working in a busy team, your role will see you
- Manage diaries and appointments
- Liaise with clients
- File correspondence and documents
- Prepare and edit documents
- Dictaphone typing
- Variety of ad-hoc administrative duties
To succeed in this role you must have demonstrated:
- 5+ years' experience working as a Paralegal (within plaintiff CTP)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 55wpm +
- Experience liaising and building rapport with clients and other external parties
- Ability to work in a team environment
What's in it for you?
In joining this well-respected firm, you will work within a cohesive and dynamic working environment where you will have ongoing support and training!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 8270 9770 or email@example.com.