This progressive law firm, with offices Australia-wide fosters team values, a supportive and flexible working environment, and professional development for all staff. Due to extended leave, the firm are now seeking an experienced Paralegal, with Banking & Finance or Mortgages exposure.
Reporting to the Supervising Partner and Lawyer, your key responsibilities will include:
Opening and managing client files end to end;
Liaising with clients on the phone, in person, and via email;
Drafting of security documents;
general filing and file maintenance;
Providing advice to clients, taking detailed messages and making outgoing calls;
Preparation and attendance of settlements;
Completing secretarial and administrative work;
Liaising with Partners/Solicitors and relevant stakeholders regarding all aspects of a transaction.
To be guaranteed an interview with this reputable organisation, you must possess:
- Proven background in Mortgage Lending, and/or Banking & Financial Services within a law firm;
- Intermediate MS Office and previous experience with Caseflow an advantage;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Outstanding organisation and a high level of attention to detail.
You will be rewarded with:
- A friendly, flexible and supportive working environment;
- Variety and autonomy, whilst still being part of a team;
- Opportunity to develop your career to the next level.
If you possess the right skills and knowledge please Apply Now, and call Mary on 03 9098 7427!