Are you an experienced paralegal wanting a challenge?
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Paralegal to join a highly regarded mid-tier firm in the Melbourne CBD.
If you are a paralegal and you are looking for your next challenge, joining this Property / Finance team could be the perfect opportunity to build your skill set.
You will be working within a variety of interesting and exciting areas of law including property and finance and be part of a friendly and social culture.
This fast-paced role will see you responsible for:
- Reviewing commercial lending documents
- Using PEXA to settle transactions
- Start to finish management of commercial mortgage files
- Liaising with lenders
- Preparing all documentation for stamping and registration
- Responding to requisitions
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience as a paralegal either in property, conveyancing or financial services
- Confident with MS Suite and preferably PEXA
- A can-do attitude
To apply for this position, click on the appropriate link or for a confidential discussion please call Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427