This multinational, mid-tier law firm are based in the heart of Perth's CBD. They represent blue-chip clients and employ more than 400 staff Australia wide. Every year the firm win numerous awards and are leading innovaters. They are now seeking an experience Insurance Paralegal to join their team.
Working in a team of 30+ your position as Paralegal will see you working within Insurance Litigation providing support to 6.
Your day to day will have you:
- Draft & prepare court documents
- Undetake research for the team
- Coordinate medical appointments & request medical reports
- Manage settlement process
- Draft & prepare discovery documents
This is a full-time Career Paralegal position.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Recent experience working as a Paralegal/Law Clerk (preferrably within Insurance)
- Flexibility to assist other fee earners in the firm where required
What's in it for you?
Work for one of Australia's most progressive law firms and learn from award-winning fee earners.
You will be given the opportunity to train and mentor less experience Paralegals and will receive additional benefits including:
- Regular social events and Friday night drinks
- Sports activities
- Ongoing career development program
- Wellbeing initiatives
Click the appropriate link on this page. Or get in touch with Kim Padmore at people2people on 0403 795 973.