about the client
Established for over 20 years', our client is a thriving Australian business who have built up a reputation for the highest service levels to their clients. Operating in the industrial and mining sector, they have recently expanded their operations and are looking to grow their business in 2018.
about the role
Reporting to the General Manager, this varied role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to utilise their broad skills in operations planning.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising and taking ownership for the sales, operations planning, demand process
- Providing accurate financial forecasting on a weekly basis
- Understand customer needs and optimise customer service
- Working with the GM to manage preparation of all data and metrics reporting
- Responsible for developing effective demand and supply planning processes
- Periodically evaluating inventory analysis
- Management of team and regular reviews with staff
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals, identify and manage risk within the supply chain area
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Experience in demand management and supply planning
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive commercial outcomes
- Direct management experience and proven track record of leading change and delivering results
- Strong communicator and excellent organisational skills
- Experience with ERP and MRP systems and Microsoft excel.
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW!