Nationally renowned and prestigious firm, located in brand new, stunning Sydney offices. The firm offers genuine opportunity for career progression, social functions,ongoing training, team events, study support, health and lifestyle seminars, sports team and daily refreshments.
Working within the busy Office Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Mail room duties, sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Liaising with all levels of staff within the firm
- Ordering files to be archived and managing storage
- Court filing and deliveries
- Stocking kitchen and ordering stationery
- Updating records spreadsheets to ensure files can easily be retrieved
- Relief reception and general administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A proactive approach to your work
- A flexible personality to be hands on and provide relief for reception/administration
- Corporate presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
Apply directly by clicking the link attached, or email Anthony Demarco directly at email@example.com. Alternatively for a confidential conversation call 02 8270 9715.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715