About our client
The Urban List is Australia and New Zealand's largest digital lifestyle guide with offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Auckland, The Sunshine Coast and The Gold Coast. Over the past five years The Urban List has built a market leading audience with a wide roster of clients ranging from blue-chip multinationals to small and medium sized local firms.
They are seeking a driven, enthusiastic and highly organised Office Manager to join their Brisbane based head-office for a 9 month maternity contract, working part time school hours 5 days per week.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager this varied role will see you responsible for:
- General office administration
- Email management and document production
- Internal systems management and support
- Organisation and coordination of office operations and procedures
- Updating company reports
- Assisting with new staff on-boarding
- Team travel management
Professionally presented with a wonderful attitude and highly developed communication skills you have intermediate to advanced MS Office skills along with advanced understanding of the Google Suite tools. You have vast experience working within a busy and dynamic team environment and you pride yourself on your strong time management skills along with the ability to remain calm under pressure. Currently seeking an exciting new challenge you are enthusiastic, have a high drive to succeed and enjoy a collaborative environment.
What's on offer?
- 9 month contract working on a part time basis
- Competitive remuneration
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- City Fringes - close to public transport
- Exciting industry and growing company
- Excellent team culture
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Melanie Hammond at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion today.