This well-established business seeks to provide quality affordable education to local communities. The organisation is seeking an Office Manager to join their busy office team providing EA support to the Executive Team. In this newly created role will you have the opportunity to make the job your own.
As an Office Manager you will within the professional corporate environment, you will have the opportunity to let your organisational skills shine. To succeed in this role you will have demonstrated Office Management experience providing a high level of Executive support.. You will impress with your strong communication skills, flexible and can-do attitude along with an energetic personality. Your proven track record of showing initiative will not go unnoticed.
Your day to day will include:
- Managing meeting rooms and catering
- Managing the corporate diary/calendar
- Travel coordination
- Assisting the Executive Team, CEO and Board Members
- Assisting with special functions and events
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Prepare spreadsheets, presentations and other simple reports on behalf of the CEO.
- Coordination of with fleet cars
- General ad-hoc administration tasks
This organisation prides itself on offering quality education within a Christian learning community. This is a very important facet of the role, and as the successful candidate, you will have an empathy for the Christian faith and its practices and teachings.
If you would like the opportunity to grow your career within an organisation that has a recognised reputation within the education sector, please apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Colleen Deere on +61 02 8270 9794