We are currently seeking to recruit a skilled and experienced Territory Manager to join a high performing and close-knit team whose purpose is to support our customers throughout the New Zealand market. Your role will be to educate customers, promote the brand and act as trusted partners to clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales revenue and market share targets nationally by promoting defined products to key specialists and technical staff.
- Identifying, establishing and maintaining productive working relationships with key decision makers, customers and their staff.
- Actively participate in clinical environment by providing technical consultation as required.
- To train appropriate medical staff and company employees on the products.
- To practice professional and effective territory management in terms of organisation, administration, inventory management, coordination of clinical support, expense planning and control.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in a similar role within healthcare industry preferably in Medical Devices.
- Hospital / Operating theatre sales experience.
- Strong business acumen and clinical knowledge.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
- Interpersonal savvy; excellent communication and rapport building skills.
- Good time manager; well organised, able to set and reset priorities.
- Customer focused; understands and delivers exemplary customer service always.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Prue Walker on +64 9 869 6252 or firstname.lastname@example.org