account the company
This growing technology company with an international presence and loyal and stable work force provide a broad range of integrated solutions in the civil, construction and engineering sectors. With a strong presence in Australia, they currently seek a National Demand Planner to join their team on a permanent basis, responsible for overseeing their Australian supply and demand functions.
about the role
Reporting to the Global Planning Manager this role will see the successful candidate responsible for a robust demand plan across the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supervising the supply-chain process to ensure compliance and efficient operation
- Developing accurate forecasts to ensure appropriate stock levels
- Advising on forecast requirements with the Demand Review process
- Working with a range of internal stakeholders to understand customer insights
- Reporting and analytics
- Contribute to monthly collaborative planning meetings and work cross functionally to ensure product targets are met.
- Coordinating and assisting in the development of corporate plan to aid growth and profitability objectives
- Ordering production material - ensuring optimal inventory levels are maintained
- Foster and develop strong internal relationships with internal and external stakeholders to communicate customer action plans with supply planning
To be successful in this role you will be an accomplished Demand Planning professional with previous experience managing a national function in a fast paced environment. With strong analytical and risk assessment skills you have a passion for process improvement and are experienced with planning and forecasting systems. A proactive communicator you can effectively manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously and enjoy driving communication. Advanced Excel and SAP highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!