An exciting opportunity to join a global brand with a specific focus on their employees and customers. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and wants to grow their career with an industry leader on a 12 Month Contract. Take this opportunity to develop your skills and create your own path to success. They also offer great benefits!!!!
This is a critical role within the organisation as you will be responsible for the effective delivery of facilities/ site management services of the corporate property portfolio for example you will be in charge of call centres, warehouse, monitoring centres etc. Other duties include:
- Financial management and making sure of the Effective management, reporting and forecasting of FM capex projects.
- Operational and Contract Management so that means management of the organisations facilities services contracts and outsourced service providers
- Customer Experience is vital as you will be maintaining high levels to meet company service assurance commitments and legislative requirements for corporate property.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution with building owners, managers or agents to ensure expected levels of performance and FM obligations of Corporate Property leases are met.
- Development, implementation & ongoing review of data capture and reporting capabilities for Corporate Property energy consumption and environmental/emissions impact to ensure compliance with changing Govt Regulatory requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a very strong communicator as you will be dealing with various internal and external departments. Other Knowledge and experience required are:
- Tertiary qualifications in a facility management, property, administrative and/or business related field
- Preparation and management of operational and capital budgets.
- Experience and proven ability in project and contract management specifically in areas of service scope preparation, tender evaluation, implementation and review
- Advanced people management and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like you and you are available for a 12 month contract the please apply now!!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )