This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Merchandising Coordinator has become available to join their busy marketing team on this long term assignment.
As a Merchandising Coordinator you will ensure retail activation and reporting requirements are administered on time, efficiently and effectively by being the conduit between the retail marketing and field teams.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage, analyse and distribute retail marketing reports to the business
- Recommend action plans and changes to future activities/ process to improve results
- Provide day to day contact point between retail marketing to ensure the Field Team is provided with clear direction and action plan
- Create, manage and distribute field communications weekly
- Liaise with internal staff to determine the business requirements from the Field Team and then facilitate these requests for execution and delivery
- Collate information received from field team and relay to relevant departments to ensure that issues are adequately followed up within the business
- Manage the allocation of POS materials into retail via storage cages, field team and state offices
- Lead coordination of POS roll-outs
- Manage the reporting process including the analysis of information, collation of data from the field, data accuracy and distribution of the report to relevant parties
- Provide support for the delivery of Shop Display activities
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as instructed by management
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in a similar Merchandising Coordinator position ideally in electronics or FMCG
- Tertiary qualification in similar field such as marketing, accounting, business etc
- Intermediate to advanced MS Officer skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to operate at a strategic and tactical level
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build and motivate teams
- Keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting nest step in your career, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )