This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager has become available to join their busy marketing team on this long term assignment.
As a Project Manager, you will manage and assist in all retail programs across the organisation as well as affiliated and third party businesses. This role will require working independently and across individual contributors up to senior executives.You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working with the retail strategy manager to develop the objectives of all retail programs
- Lead the delivery and installation of retail shop display from concept, VM, construction and installation. Ensure all branded fixtures are representative of the brand in store and are agreed by the business
- Ensure the brand is front and centre through retail activations, alignment with brand guidelines and HQ prioritisation of projects
- Own the relationship with the field team by being the key point of contact for all field related issues and owning all field communication for retail programs
- Assist Retail Strategy Manager in completing analysis and reporting including retail health checks, fixture auditing, retail mapping, weekly progress reports, prep for HQ visits
- Evaluate retail programs to understand ROI and retail effectiveness
- Own budget management to ensure retail projects are delivered on budget and on time while navigating financial and approval processes
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in a similar Marketing Project Manager or Program Manager position ideally in consumer electronics or FMCG
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar field
- Intermediate to advanced MS Officer skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to operate at a strategic and tactical level
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, self motivated and results driven
- Keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting nest step in your career, do not delay your application!