This Australian education organisation provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international and domestic students on Sydney's north shore. With 30 staff across the business you will be joining a small marketing team of three.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, your primary role will be to implement marketing strategy in alignment with the college's strategic plan and organisation goals.
Day-to-day your responsibilities also include:
- Assisting with marketing budget management
- Increasing the college's brand presence amongst secondary students in Australia and overseas
- Undertaking market research and analysis of the higher education sector
- Generating content across traditional, digital, and social platforms
- Assisting the wider team with external and internal events and student recruitment days
- Promote the college brand
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this position you will have:
- End to end campaign management, with exposure to marketing strategy development
- Strong brand management skills
- A sound understanding of digital systems and tools, as well as social media platforms
- A can-do attitude and the ability to handle multiple projects
This organisation prides itself on offering quality education within a Christian learning community. As the successful candidate, you will have an empathy for the Christian faith and its practices and teachings.
As a well established college, you will have the opportunity to work amongst passionate individuals, who describe their culture as a supportive community. Close to Ryde, there is onsite parking and flexible working hours.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750