Proudly Australian owned and managed, this distribution and wholesaler company is all about enriching lives through the products they supply. They are currently experiencing a steady growth across the company and are keen to add to their close knit team! This opportunity is based near Blacktown!
Working in a team of 3 you will be assisting with the implementation of sales and marketing plans and strategies across the business. You will be a key team member in insuring that marketing initiatives are implemented effectively and efficiently with high level results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and Co-coordinating Annual and monthly promotional catalogues
- Liaising with suppliers for the submission of catalogue advertising and special offers
- Working on promotional plans and strategies for the exclusive brands
- Liaising with purchasing to ensure stock is available and level maintained for products featured in the catalogue
- Managing the outsourced printing and mailing of the catalogue;
- Coordinating all marketing activities
- Manage trade event participation
- Develop and implement digital strategies across websites and social media
- Assist with corporate and product brand development
- Analysing product and sales data to ensure proper data maintenance
- Implement and analyse offline, online and email marketing campaigns
- Prepare content for newsletter campaigns, trade releases and corporate websites as required
- Occasional weekend work as required at consumer and trade events, which may include interstate travel
- Assist with product launches and create supporting marketing and sales material;
- Fulfilling sample requests from customers and consumers.
Skills and experience:
- Existing marketing experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Wholesaler/distribution background highly regarded
- Strong organisation and communication skills
Does this sound like your perfect next step? Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity!