This global utilities manufacturer are expanding their scope across Australia, and are experiencing rapid growth. By placing a value on the quality of their service they are now seeking a dedicated Marketing Assistant as they continue to develop and reap the rewards of repeat business and recommendations within their niche industry.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your will be responsible for translating global marketing collateral to the Australian market, supporting the business with product launches, and general office support.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Updating and sending EDM blasts to new and existing customers
- End-to-end logistical coordination of events
- Creation of marketing collateral and liaison with suppliers
- Competitor research and analysis
- Office support including presentation preparation and answering customer enquiries where possible
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- Previous experience in a marketing assistant position, in a B2B, product-based capacity
- Event organisation experience
- Lighting or utility industry background (ideal)
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- A go-getting and proactive attitude
By joining this organisation, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your marketing skills, be provided with ongoing training, and work with a tight-knit and friendly team, in modern offices with an onsite bar!
We're looking for an immediate start, so please apply NOW or give Sally a call.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )