about the client
A multi-award winning business with a global presence, this organisation has been in growth mode over the past few years. An opportunity has arisen for a developed Marketing Communications Executive to join the team. With a dynamic team of down-to-earth professionals, this organisation offers excellent employee benefits and experiences within the company.
about the role
This role will see you working with a motivated team of creative marketing specialists. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Design, implement and monitor marketing strategies that contribute to the growth and development of the organisation
- Produce, implement, distribute, monitor and review marketing materials, communications and campaigns
- Preparation of reporting on performance of marketing campaigns & KPIs
- Provide strategic marketing input to the team and assist in implementation
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies to support achievement of business objective
- Preparation and management of communications plans to create key media opportunities
You will be a highly driven individual, ideally with tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, PR or a Business related area. You will have previous exposure to PR and Communications and will be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet strict deadlines. You will be able to prioritise tasks as required and will encompass a motivated and enthusiastic approach to match the culture.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!