About the role
This not for profit organisation, close to public transport and based in the inner suburbs of Brisbane, is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Consultant, commencing IMMEDIATELY!
This role will see you working with a small but motivated team. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Development, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs
- Reporting of marketing program performance
- Development and management of strategic internal and external communications
- Coordinate marketing events and promotions
- Prepare and organise promotional materials including newspaper articles, billboards, flyers, website content, blog posts and social media
- Oversee development and production of content for both digital and hard copy distribution
- Website and social media maintenance
- Develop relationships and liaise with key stakeholders
- Provide strategic marketing input to the team and assist in implementation
- Create key media opportunities through preparation and management of communications
The successful candidate will ideally have tertiary qualifications or relevant experience. You will be autonomous, a self-starter and able to see areas of opportunity to drive the business towards growth. You will have previous exposure to PR and Communications and be able to 'hold your own' and work in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Melanie Hammond at people2people for more details on 07 3118 0125.