The specialist government team here at people2people are working closely with the NSW Government to recruit an experienced Marketing, Communications & Public Affairs Advisor with solid experience in Marketing and media focus for an exciting new temporary assignment! Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing strategic marketing plans by project, generating creative briefs & overseeing the development & delivery of media schedules & marketing collateral with the marketing department's appointed suppliers.
- Researching and identifying target market segments.
- Working cooperatively with project teams
- Monitoring and measuring lead volumes and conversions
- Briefing internal and external stakeholders on new and current projects
- Preparing and distributing promotional plans and costings
- Managing online, billboards, TV and database marketing campaign
- Updating internet and website providers
- Creating and maintaining a high quality brand continuity applications for each project, consistent with corporate requirements
- Implementing a Public Relations plan for effective media coverage
- Proactively participating with customer communication and service improvement
To be successful within this role you will:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in internal and external communications and marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in reactive and proactive media strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, organisation, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated high-level written communication skills including preparation of reports, correspondence, administration, creative, copy writing and digital materials.
- Possess high attention to detail coupled with the ability to deliver marketing campaigns to various audiences
- Be a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent knowledge and experience in computer skills and relevant software packages.
This is a chance for you to join NSW Government and be a part of a professional and dynamic culture at Rozelle. Please APPLY NOW!