An industry leader, this global healthcare organisation prides itself on customer care and their drive for technological advancement. Due to a organisational restructure, there is a now a need for a skilled marketing and communications generalist to join the ANZ marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the team to develop and execute marketing strategy
- Managing various communication platforms across traditional, digital, and social
- Briefing and managing external agencies
- Collaborating with product, sales, and customer service teams on product launches
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, in a B2B and B2C capacity
- Strong implementation skills, with experience developing strategy ideal
- The ability to build rapport with all levels within a business
- A proactive, collaborative, and organised work ethic
- Systems skills (desirable): Adobe Creative, Salesforce, CMS
Joining this organisation will offer your professional development and growth both vertically and horizontally, with the opportunity to work around Australia and the globe. With a focus on employee satisfaction you will get to attend regular social events and development days, access to Wellness programs and to work with a Manager who is a true mentor.
As part of the interview process, you will be required to create a short vlog upon submittal to the client.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )