This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Western Sydney, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive has become available to join their busy Marketing Communications team on a long term contract.
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, your key focus will be on digital display, social, content creation and promotions. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and implementing creative and communication plans
- Creating marketing plans with partners
- Managing and deploying the schedule of promotions and competitions
- Managing agency relationships, budgets and timelines
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Assistant position ideally within IT, consumer electronics, telecommunications or FMCG
- Qualifications in marketing, business, management or related area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Creative and positive approach
- Proven high attention to detail
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader. Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763