Our well established service business with operations throughout Queensland has seen tremendous change in recent years. A newly created role has now been created for a commercially focused finance planning manager to lead a small team and support the business in the further development of the business.
About The Role
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Understand key finance and business drivers and interpreting data
- Assist in the annual budget process and forecasts
- Ensure all reporting and analysis is in line with the organisation's strategic timeline
- Regular review of key customers, market analysis and pricing
- Manage a small team
- Monitor costs and provide advice
- Support the implementation of process improvements to deliver a best practice Finance function
- Develop strong relationships with the stakeholders
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have the ability to liaise and support key operational and commercial teams. You will be able to successfully manage strategic business initiatives and have a proactive and positive approach to their work. You will have strong analysis and management reporting skills, ideally gained in a complex commercial business. You will be able to demonstrate strong influencing skills, and ability to build rapport to a variety of different stakeholders. Proven ability to work under pressure, handling priorities and meeting deadlines will be required.
For Further information in confidence please call David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on (07) 3118-0125.