about the company
Well established within the property space, our client is a thriving business with multiple high profile projects in the pipeline. Enjoying consistent growth, they are now looking for a systems focused management accountant to round out their finance team in a newly created role.
about the role
Reporting through to the GM Finance and acting as the bridge between IT, Finance and Operations; this role will see you getting out into the business to understand their needs and areas for improvement and working with IT to develop more robust reporting for financial and non-financial drivers across the business and supporting department managers to achieve performance objectives. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Quarterly Management / Board reporting
- Co-ordinating completion of reporting pack
- Working with business owners to determine reporting / information requirements and leading the development thereof
- Co-authorising bank payments as back-up.
- Championing documentation of business policy & procedures / recommendations for improvement to ensure the effective, efficient and economical operation of the organisation
- System maintenance & enhancements (NAV and Jet Reporting)
- Provide user training when required on above ERP/module
- Vetting / recommending version, systems and reporting tool upgrades for the business, supporting implementation processes
- Liaising with external IT providers, both general service desk and specific application providers
CA/CPA qualified, you will be a systems focused accountant with strong business partnering and analytical skills. Ideally, you will possess previous experience with Dynamics NAV and/or JET reporting, however; this isn't essential so long as you have technical ERP experience. You will also demonstrate:
- Accounting experience preferably in a corporate environment with exposure to policy / procedures / controls
- Internal audit background beneficial
- Report writing experience
- Ability to liaise with external support providers to achieve desired outcomes
- Good communication skills, ability to determine information requirements of internal users
- Demonstrated pro-active problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment whilst also self-motivated and independent
what's on offer?
Newly created, this role is an excellent opportunity for a driven and improvements focused Finance/IT professional to join a down to earth team in a growing company. With plenty of scope to work across the business developing reporting and supporting performance, you will be able to have a positive impact within a diverse and fast paced business. Based on the city fringes, they are close to public transport and are offering a generous salary package to the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!