Our client is one of Australia's leading companies with a strong presence in the manufacturing industry. Originally a family business, this company has continued to grow in the market with a long history spanning across several generations. Our client has provided their services to various well-known businesses and organisations throughout Brisbane and continue to win large contracts within the area.
Based on the North side, the opportunity for a Management Accountant has now arisen for the right candidate to join the team on a permanent basis.
Using your skills to manage job profitability, reduce costs and make informed business decisions to further improve efficiencies, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare production reporting and Financial modelling
- Create Management reporting
- Business partnering and building relationships
- Provide business and financial support to operational areas of the business
- Develop business performance reporting
- Coordinate and prepare month end reporting and variance analysis
- Assist with preparation of budgets and forecasting
- Other activities as requested by the Financial Controller
You will ideally have exposure working within the manufacturing industry as well as day to day Management Accounting experience. You will have the relevant tertiary qualifications as well as CPA membership (or studying towards) and sound computer skills. There is possibility of flexible hours for the right candidate.
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or contact Rachael Bates at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.