I am looking for an enthusiastic recent graduate to work within this well-known telecommunications company.
Within this role you will be responsible for the timely delivery of all incoming and outgoing mail items.
The role also involves servicing all stakeholder requirements made at the counter, via phone or via email and the distribution of any stationery requirements.
Requirements for the position:
- Recent completion of a tertiary degree
- Experience within a customer facing role, for example within retail
- Enthusiasm to begin your career within an office environment
- Immediate availability
Your new role will involve:
- Sorting and distributing of all incoming mail
- Dispatch of all outgoing mail including organisation of couriers
- Maintain accurate records on the internal database
- Management of incoming emails
- Regular auditing and reporting for outstanding items
- Providing a professional service to all internal and external stakeholders
If you are a recent graduate, keen to build upon your work experience please APPLY NOW - this role is to begin immediately.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787