This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Logistics/Spare Parts Administrator has become available to join their busy Service team on a long term contract.
As a Logistics/Spare Parts Administrator, you will initiate improvement programs related to supply chain management, audit service centre performance and support the broader team.
Reporting to the Spare Parts Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Outbound forecasting for major service centres
- Track sales orders and manage spare parts issues
- Cost reduction strategies for domestic logistics
- Coordinate and manage outbound forecast tasks and strategies
- Prepare stocktake lists for spare parts and report results
- KPI reporting and management strategy
- Answer parts inquiries and enter into system
- Other additional duties and responsibilities as instructed by management
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar logistics or spare parts position
- Tertiary qualifications in operations and/or supply chain management
- Experience in the service industry ideally within Telecommunications, IT or FMCG
- Advance MS Office skills specifically in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlooks and Windows
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader. Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )