We have an opportunity for a Logistics Officer with our client a freight forwarding company in North Melbourne.
An experienced logistics officer/cartage coordinator, reporting to the Logistics Manager you will be responsible for communicating with clients, liaising with the warehouse, and dispatching cargo bookings. You will be required to work closely with the import/export officers and manage the transport schedules for the drivers.
* Managing cargo bookings and communicating with customers
* Assist with day to day processing and dispatch demands
* Inventory control
* Scheduling and organising pick up and drop off at airport
* Managing and scheduling drivers
* Receiving cargo in warehouse
* Documentation and labelling
* Experience and understanding managing logistics and transport coordination
* Good communication skills both written and verbal (Chinese Speaking advantageous)
* Exceptional time management and organisational skills
* Strong customer service focus and building effective customer relationships
* Must have a Bachelors degree (Australia)
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chloe Rees-Dennemont on 03 9098 7429