I am seeking a solid logistics analyst for a 4-8 week assignment to help with a current project within the operations team.
Based in the heart of the CBD, this agricultural organisation is in need of a strong analyst that sits within supply chain. Data manipulation is a vital skill to have to succeed in this role, other duties include:
- Prepare reports and communicating it to the operations team
- Oversee the acquisition, distribution, allocation, delivery and resource disposal.
- Coordinate the logistical functions related to the assigned product(s) within the organisation.
- Recommend improvements to existing or planned logistics processes.
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders, or delivery processes.
- Be able to communicate with all areas to make sure KPI's are hit.
The skill set required to succeed in this role include:
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Immediately available
- Proven analytical experience within FMCG would be ideal but not necessary
If you are immediately available please apply now for a great opportunity with a great organisation.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )