Do you enjoy maintaining strong client relationships and managing your own files? This highly regarded Law Firm with prestigious offices based in the heart of Sydney's CBD are seeking an experienced Licensed Conveyancer to join their proactive and professional team. This national firm has approximately 200 employees and are highly regarded within the legal industry.
Within this great role you will be responsible for:
- Running residential, rural and commercial conveyancing matters from beginning to end
- Large scale off the plan
- Liaising with clients, banks and the internal staff members, including the Managing Partner
- Preparing documents
- Attending exchanges and settlements
- Managing off the plan purchases and sales from start to finish
To be considered for this involved and challenging position, you must have:
- Proven experience as a Licensed Conveyancer or Senior Conveyancing Paralegal
- Completed your Licensed Conveyancing course
- Advanced skills in MS Word
- The confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- The ability to work in both a team situation and autonomously
If you enjoy Conveyancing and are looking for 9am - 5pm position based within a highly regarded CBD firm, this could be your ideal opportunity!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )