people2people have a large range of Legal Support roles available within an excellent selection of Law Firms in the Sydney CBD!
Each day will be different from the next, with duties including:
- Preparing court documents and correspondence
- Diary and Email management
- Compiling briefs
- Dictaphone typing
- Photocopying filing and faxing
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with all levels of staff
- General administrative duties and much much more
Areas of Law include:
- Employment/Workplace Relations
- Commercial Litigation
- Workers Compensation
- And many more!
Experience working as a Legal Secretary is preferred but entry level roles are also available for recent graduates of Certificate IV in Business Administration or Diploma in Legal Services with previous administration experience within professional services.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )