With offices throughout Australia, this national, mid-tier law firm are well renowned within the Legal industry. Located in stunning CBD offices, the firm have more than 300 employees in their Sydney office and maintain a social and inclusive team environment, with fantastic and enticing employee benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident Legal Secretary to join the Workplace Relations & Safety team within this eminent national law firm. The role will involve working within a strong team who are young, enthusiastic and individually competent. This team in particular embodies a social and collegiate attitude and will provide teamwork and guidance to you as the successful candidate.
This role will be busy and include numerous duties, such as:
- Preparing letters and documents
- Liaising with clients
- Processing billing
- Preparing client reports
- Managing diaries and appointments
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Organising files
This role is perfect for an enthusiastic and confident individual who enjoys working under pressure in a fast-paced and social environment. The ability to uphold the prestigious standards of the firm while maintaining a positive and professional attitude is essential in this position.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Litigation experience preferred but not essential
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Proven ability to manage conflicting deadlines and juggle multiple tasks
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Professional and corporate personal presentation
- Highly tuned attention to detail
- Motivation to work autonomously and take initiative
- An ability to interact and work well in a team environment
Interviews are happening now! Don't delay in sending through your application, click the appropriate link on this page, or call Anthony Demarco at people2people 8270 9715
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715