Do you have strong experience in Workplace Relations and enjoy working as part of a team? This firm prides themselves on delivering exceptional service to their clients and providing a down to earth and friendly working environment for their staff.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to a Partner and supporting 3 lawyers, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Diary management and email management
- Dictaphone typing of court documents and correspondence
- Extensive file and document management
- Monthly billings
- Client liaison
- General secretarial and PA duties as required
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have proven Legal Secretarial experience within a Workplace Relations team
- Have a typing speed of 65 wpm + with strong MS Word skills
- Be highly motivated and able to act on your own initiative
- Demonstrate confident communication skills both written and oral
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team
This firm is recruiting now! If you are looking for a challenging Legal Secretarial role, based within a successful law firm, where you can put all your skills to use, this is an ideal opportunity for you! Apply now to find out more about this great career move.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Eydt on 0731180125.