An exciting opportunity now exists to join a leading, national Law firm based in the CBD, on a temporary basis. With offices nationally, this firm is well-established and highly regarded in the industry. Be the envy of your friends working here! This firm foster a dynamic and supporting team culture, providing mentoring and support to their employees.
Working within Workers Compensation team, your role will see you supporting 1 x Partners + team working on a broad range of matters.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting with and processing of billing
- File and diary management
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- General filing of documents and photocopying
- Liaising with clients and professionals
To be successful for this role you must have:
- A minimum 2-3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary (within Insurance)
- Experience using Aderant highly desired
- Advanced MS Word skills, with a fast and accurate typing speed
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- High attention to detail and confidence to liaise with high profile professionals
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through the appropriate link - For a confidential discussion please call Sam Palmer on 02 8270 9733.