Join this growing, national, mid-tier firm within the legal industry. Located in stunning offices within the Sydney CBD! Exceptional training and support!
Supporting 1 partner and 1 graduate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing diaries and appointments
- Preparing and drafting correspondence
- Processing end of month billing
- Maintaining the database
- Drafting court documentation
- Preparing client reports
- Liaising with clients
- High volume filing
- A strong commitment to work
- Must be a team player and possess high organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Corporate presentation
- Must have experience working to tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and good attention to detail
- A minimum typing speed of 60 wpm and be intermediate to advanced in MS Office
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
With a dynamic, professional and supportive team culture, the firm host a variety of social events including, team lunches, sporting events, monthly staff drinks and birthday parties.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 8270 8770 or email on email@example.com.