This firm is a highly regarded, mid-sized National Law Firm are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to Join their Newcastle office. The firm is proud of their reputation as a friendly, inclusive and relaxed workplace environment and has numerous benefits for employees including a number of social events, Friday drinks, gym memberships and health cover benefits. The firm is also actively involved in supporting numerous charity events.
Join this highly regarded firm as a legal secretary in their friendly and team-orientated Workers Compensation Group. This firm places a high value on ensuring staff have a work/balance with their standard working hours being 9am - 5 pm.
You will be responsible for:
- A high volume of file management
- Diary management
- Client liaison
- Preparing and amending documents
- Dictaphone typing
- General administrative duties
To be considered for this great opportunity you will have
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Insurance Litigation and Worker's Compensation
- Ability to handle big document loads is also essential
- Minimum typing speed of 70 wpm and intermediate to advanced MS Word skills
- Proactive attitude and have the confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715