people2people has seen a number of opportunities come through over the past week for Legal Secretaries in Wills & Estates. With opportunities in the CBD and the Eastern Suburbs, now may the perfect time for a change.
These opportunities require secretaries that are immediately available to take on temporary assignments with the possibility of extending into permanent roles.
Working the firms Wills & Estates tea. Your duties may include:
- Preparing and drafting correspondence and court documents
- Extensive file and diary management
- Editing and amending documents
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Collating briefs for Counsel
- General filing and photocopying
- Running the files from initial instruction
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- 3+ years working as a Legal Secretary, preferably within Wills & Estates
- Strong communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
If you believe you are eligible for this role, apply by following the link on the page or for a confidential discussion, please Mary Savova on 9098 7427.