This inclusive and friendly boutique firm are based in the Eastern Suburbs and are looking for a temp Wills and Estates Secretary to come on board for a month.
Your role will support the firm's Wills & Estates team. Your duties will include:
- Preparing and drafting correspondence and court documents
- Extensive file and diary management
- Editing and amending documents
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Collating briefs for Counsel
- General filing and photocopying
- Running the files from initial instruction
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- 3+ years working as a Legal Secretary, preferably within Wills & Estates
- Strong communication skills and a high attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
If you believe you are eligible for this role, apply by following the link on the page or for a confidential discussion, please Mary Savova on 9098 7427.