With more than 300 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views.
Working within the Intellectual Property team, your position will see you reporting into a Partner and will provide you with close mentoring & support.
Your role will have you:
- Screening and organising correspondence
- Prepare trade mark & design applications
- Monthly Billing
- Responding to client requests
- Diary and travel arrangements
- Prepare reports for clients
- File documents
- Update and maintain the firm's database
- Reviewing correspondence and documents
To be successful for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Legal administration experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm +
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
- Great attention to detail
- Positive and proactive attitude to work
What's in it for you?
- Weekly drinks and massages
- Monthly training and development sessions
- Travel insurance for you and family
- Social events
- Sporting teams including netball, basketball and touch football
- Health discounts + more!
- Employment Assistance Program
- Casual dress Fridays
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Shaun Hunter at people2people 8270 9778.