This is a leading, international law firm that are highly regarded within the Legal Industry. This firm offer many fantastic benefits, including study assistance, discounts for travel, gym, movie and theatre tickets. The firm are now offering an opportunity for a Senior Legal Secretary to join their Tax and Employment practice group. This is a chance to challenge yourself, working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and kick-start a successful legal secretarial career.
Supporting a Partner and the wider team you will be responsible for:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Travel management
- Drafting and preparing documents and correspondence
- Opening and closing files
- Ad hoc administrative duties
In order to be considered for these position you must be able to demonstrate:
- 3 - 5 years proven experience as a Legal Secretary
- Confident communication skills and professional presentation
- The ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- A sociable and personable attitude
- High levels of attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
As well as working within a close-knit team with a low staff turnover, you will have the opportunity to take part in:
- Regular team events including lunches, dinner and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership and movie tickets
- Team sports and many more!
Don't hesitate! This opportunity is not to be missed. Apply directly via the link, or alternatively, contact Anthony Demarco for a confidential discussion on 02 8270 9715, or email@example.com
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715