This is an established, commercial law firm with a great reputation. They have growing offices in both Sydney and Melbourne and a diverse range of clients including international corporations, high-net worth individuals and large family businesses. Described as innovative and helpful this firm is regularly involved in landmark transactions across difficult legal matters.
Located in beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD your benefits will include a subsidised gym membership, regular staff functions, free legal advice and free travel insurance.
Working in a busy Tax practice group this is an opportunity to develop your career.
Supporting a Partner, Senior Associate and 2 Lawyers, your responsibilities will include:
- Typing, dictation, collation and producing of various legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with billing
- Opening, closing and archiving files
- Assisting with data entry for property transactions
- Assisting in coordinating the settlements process
- Conducting company and property searches
This is an exciting opportunity for a intermediate - senior level Legal Secretary who wishes to progress their career in legal support. Exposure to the following is desired:
- 3+ years working as a Legal Secretary
- Attention to detail
- Experience with time recording and billing
- Skills in Microsoft office coupled with a fast and accurate typing speed
- Confidence in liaising with clients and senior members of staff
Interviews for the role are happening now, to apply click on the appropriate link. Alternatively for a confidential conversation, call Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715